Take your career
to the next level.
Our Recruitment Process
Register Your Interest
If you like one of our positions just click on the apply button or email us directly to register your details.
Apply Directly Online
Once we have received and looked at your details, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role and to determine the best way we may be able to move forward. We are in touch with our clients daily on suitable candidates they may want to meet.
Interviews And Moving Forward
If your application is succesful and the client would like to discuss further, we can arrange for an interview and discuss with you any relevant questions you may have about the role and what to anticipate in the next steps.
If the position is not for you we will keep your details for similar roles that may interest you. We also offer a referral programme for colleagues you may know might be interested in roles we advertise.
At A-Team HR we are here to help you
We have helped countless Medical Professionals move into new and exciting positions across Europe, in the UK, Ireland, Germany and France, so we know how to help you get over any problems that might arise.
We can give you advice on how to register wirh different professional bodies, but also provide you information about how to setting up a bank account, finding accommodation and settling down in your chosen new country.
We will help you with:
• What is expected at an interview.
• How to register with professional bodies
• What qualifications are needed
• How to prepare a portfolio
• Key differences about working in the EU, UK and Ireland
Before you commit to your position we will:
- Help you find a place to live
- Give you a few tips about lifestyle options
- Point you towards some social networking
- Help you understand costs locally and budget
Great opportunities to enjoy:
● Joining a local sports team or club
● Making new friends and socialising
● Exploring new cultures and history
● Easy connect across travel networks
● Access to home via surrounding airports