Positions are now available for General Practictioners/Family Doctors to work and receive support in all necessary GP registration in England.
- EU citizenship
- Recognised specialisation as a GP (Family Medicine)
- English language level of minimum IELTS 7.0 OET B (or in process of)
Salary: £68,000- £72,000
Interview in UK: Expenses Paid
- Increased bursary payment of £3,500 per full time month
- One off payment of £1,250 to assist with indemnity costs whilst on the Scheme.
- One off payment of £464 towards the costs of GMC membership and DBS fees.
- First attempts of the learning needs assessments are free (£150 for MCQs and £850 for simulated surgery covered)
- One year’s free associate membership to the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
*Applicants will be eligible for a full time bursary (37.5 hours per week) or pro-rata for part-time participation
Employment and post start: ASAP
Contact our Consultants to find out more on the offer or apply today!
Cechy oferty pracy
|Salary:||68,000 - 72,000 GBP|