Did you know that there is a city in the North of Scotland that has less rainfall than Eastbourne on the South coast of England? Where the sun rises at the end of June at quarter past four in the morning and doesn’t set until quarter past ten at night? Not that it gets dark then either. That city is the UK’s most northerly; Inverness. Screened by mountains on three sides it enjoys the variety of city life with access to the mountains, rivers and seas of the UK and Scotland’s wildest places. Why would you live, work and play anywhere else?
- Holding a medical diploma and specialist exam in Histopathology
- Min. 6 months of CCT in Histopathology
- Advanced level of English language knowledge
- Appropriate knowledge base and ability to apply sound clinical judgment to problems
- Good communication skills
- Having or developing special interests in the general cellular pathology
- Report writing skills
- An interest in dermatopathology and diagnostic cytology would be advantageous
Living and working in Inverness gives you the opportunity to play in the Cairngorms 30 minutes to the south, Torridon an hour to the northwest and those magical glens, Affric, Cannich and Strathfarrar 45 minutes to the west. Anything in a sweep from Ben Nevis to Ben Mor Assynt is within easy driving for a day walk. The Outer Hebrides are only a hop away from Ullapool, 50 minutes drive from Inverness.
Cechy oferty pracy
|Contract Type:||Full time (10 PA’s) / Part time|
|Salary:||£78,304 - £105,570|