Working in the United Kingdom means so much more than a job. The UK is the nation that gave us Shakespeare and the Beatles and continues to have a thriving live theater and music scene. Most large towns will offer a choice of quality restaurants with a buzzing social life, including cinemas, museums, pubs and clubs all offering you the chance to build a great lifestyle outside work. The mix of exciting cities with top quality retail stores, with beautiful countryside for a ramble or a healthy hike means that living in the UK is a life changing opportunity. There are practical benefits with relocating to the UK as well, including free schooling and the NHS health care system.
Available in one of Europe’s largest network of dental practices, our employment opportunities for European and overseas General Dentists offer high working standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training.
Our partner dental chain is constantly growing the team of dentists throughout the UK and are actively looking to recruit dentists for full-time roles in mixed practices while also providing excellent Mentorship Programmes.
Do you want to work for UK’s largest dental provider with:
- a network of over 600 public and private dental centres
- over 2500 dental professionals
- 10 million patients?
If your answer is yes, this could be a great chance for you!
• valid Diploma/Degree in Dentistry
• minimum one-year postgraduate work experience in Dental Practice
• strong English language skills both written and spoken – IELTS ACADEMIC (overall 7) is an advantage
• Eligibility to register with the GDC as soon as possible – existing GDC registration is an advantage
• Good communication skills
We appreciate that moving to another country is a major decision to make and we are there to help you every step of the way.
Where will great work take you?
If you meet the required criteria and you wish to discuss more, please complete your application via our online platform or send us your CV at email@example.com