|Contract Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per Annum|
Working in the United Kingdom means so much more than a job. The UK is the nation that gave us Shakespeare and the Beatles and continues to have a thriving live theater and music scene. Most large towns will offer a choice of quality restaurants with a buzzing social life, including cinemas, museums, pubs and clubs all offering you the chance to build a great lifestyle outside work. The mix of exciting cities with top quality retail stores, with beautiful countryside for a ramble or a healthy hike means that living in the UK is a life changing opportunity. There are practical benefits with relocating to the UK as well, including free schooling and the NHS health care system.
Our client, Oasis Dental Care is a leading provider of NHS and private dental treatment throughout the UK. Established in 1996, Oasis has over 300 practices and cares for more than three million patients.
Oasis Dental Care is one of the fastest growing companies in Dentistry – with Patient Care and Dentists at the forefront of everything they do. The practices are fully computerized and many have modern facilities and equipment such as apex locators and digital X-rays. You will be supported both operationally and clinically by professional staff members including practice managers, dental nurses and clinical advisors.
Their mission is “to provide every patient with exceptional care”.
- WHY JOIN OASIS?
• Large and well established patient lists providing you with an excellent opportunity to generate a good income
• Excellent private potential supported by the clear market leader for private dentistry in the UK
• Modern facilities within practices
• Fully computerized and equipped with digital x-rays, apex locators and Intra-Oral cameras
• Full operational and clinical support
• Career Development & Progressio
- Oasis Dental Care is now looking for General Dentists with the following requirements:
• You will hold a valid Diploma/Degree in Dentistry
• You will have minimum one-year work experience in Dental Practice
• It is essential that you have strong English language skills both written and spoken – IELTS (overall 7) is an advantage
• Eligibility to register with the GDC as soon as possible – existing GDC registration is an advantage
• Good communication skills
If you meet the required criteria please complete your application via our online platform.
We appreciate that moving to another country is a major decision to make and we are there to help you every step of the way.
Where will great work take you?