We are glad to invite you to our Meet the Employer event in Bucharest on September 7-8, 2018, at our office in Bucharest!
If you are a specialist in General Practice/Family Medicine, this is your chance to meet with NHS representatives and get a better understanding of the UK medical system. There will be a discussion panel, as well as a chance for face-to-face interviews, so don’t miss out on this great chance!
Call us at +40 (0) 751 284 009 or apply for more details.
We look forward to meeting you!
Positions are now available for General Practitioners /Family Doctors to work and receive support in all necessary GP registration in England.
- EU citizenship
- Recognised specialisation as a GP (Family Medicine)
- English language level of minimum IELTS 7.0 OET B (or in process of)
Salary: £68,000- £72,000
Relocation package: £8,500
Interview in UK: Expenses Paid
- Increased bursary payment of £3,500 per full time month
- One off payment of £1,250 to assist with indemnity costs whilst on the Scheme.
- One off payment of £464 towards the costs of GMC membership and DBS fees.
- First attempts of the learning needs assessments are free (£150 for MCQs and £850 for simulated surgery covered)
- One year’s free associate membership to the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP).
*Applicants will be eligible for a full time bursary (37.5 hours per week) or pro-rata for part-time participation
Employment and post start: ASAP
Contact our Consultants to find out more on the offer or apply today or come to the Meet the Employer event in Bucharest on September 7-8, 2018!