|Contract Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|Salary:||£30002 - £47175 per Annum|
BUDAPEST – 23-24.03.2018
One of the UK’s largest Mental Health Trusts, The Northern Deanery and Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust, UK, are offering Trust Grade opportunities in Psychiatry.
• Medical degree/diploma
• Demonstration of Foundation Competences (a two year post-graduate training programme for UK doctors, roughly equivalent to an internship + one year of training in most European countries)
• High-level English language skills (IELTS will be required before starting the post)
• Evidence of Foundation competencies
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Commitment to the field of Psychiatry
• Eligibility to register with the GMC
- Required skills:
• Clinical skills: clinical knowledge & expertise
• Research and audit skills
• Communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Empathy & sensitivity
• Working as part of a team
• Organization and planning skills
• Patience centred
• Professional integrityIf you meet the required criteria please complete your application via our online platform.
A multi-award winning Trust included within the Health Service Journal’s Best 100 Places to Work.
The Trust provides a range of mental health, learning disability and substance misuse services for the 2 million people living in County Durham and Darlington, Teesside, Scarborough, Whitby, Ryedale, Harrogate, Hambleton and Richmondshire and York and Selby.
On-call work is included in the posts and the on-call supplement will vary according to rota.
Would you like to work in one of the top ranked Trusts in the country (10th) as determined from feedback in the GMC 2016 Survey?
If yes, then his innovative programme and relocation package could be just the thing for you!