Location: Ireland, Dublin
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Have you always dreamt about working in Ireland? Do you have experience in a fast-paced environment in dental nursing?
If your answer is yes, this could be a great chance for you!
We have available position for dental nurses to provide a first class care and service to our patients and to assist the treating dentist to the highest standards.
Why working with A-Team?
Assistance through the whole application process
Dedicated and experienced consultants
Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
Assistance with professional body registration
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (€27,000.00 to €35,000.00 /year)
- Career development (especially if you are looking to expand knowledge in assisting endo, ortho, dental implants and oral surgery)
- Work in Dublin, the capital city of Ireland
- Work in a truly multicultural environment
- Ensuring that all patients receive a genuine, warm, friendly and courteous welcome on arrival and throughout their treatment.
- Ordering all stock, ensuring levels are adequate for the smooth running of the practice
- Occasional answer phones and cover the reception desk
- Dental Nursing qualification
- Advanced level of English language
- Self-Starter/Superior Customer Care
- Experience in a fast-paced environment as a dental nurse is essential
- The successful candidate will have a strong focus on providing consistently high standards of customer service, administration and team-work
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
We appreciate that moving to another country is a major decision to make and we are there to help you every step of the way. If you are interested in this position, please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details, contact us today.
Where will great work take you?
Cechy oferty pracy
|Stanowisko||Dental Technician, Nurse|
|Contract Type:||Full-Time Permanent|
|Salary:||£30000 - £39000 per Annum|