RMO (Resident Medical Officer)
Do you want to work in the UK, earn 2500GBP/ month while keeping your job in your home country? Look no further! We have a brilliant opportunity for you in elite British hospitals all over the UK.
- Medical Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience at the time of application
- Post-qualification experience should include an absolute minimum of 6 months surgery and 6 months medicine.
- Relevant experience in General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Medicine, Accident & Emergency.
- Experience gained within Medical Oncology, including the administration of chemotherapy is a distinct advantage.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- ALS and EPLS plus full GMC registration is an advantage
The hospitals that operate 1:1 rotations provide free on-duty accommodation and meals, and internet access is provided to doctors.
Why working with A-Team?
Assistance through the whole application process
Dedicated and experienced consultants
Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
Assistance with professional body registration
We appreciate that moving to another country is a major decision to make and we are there to help you every step of the way. If you are interested in this position, please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details, contact us today.
Where will great work take you?
Cechy oferty pracy