Are you a chemist who has always dreamt of working in the UK?
A-Team Health Recruitment has the perfect opportunity for you!
Our offer will help you achieve this aim and start a successful carrier abroad.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Higher education diploma in the fields of Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology etc.
- Experience at Chemist, Analyst, Formulation Specialist etc.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical industry
- Opportunity to start working in one of many positions for a biotechnology company carrying out tasks for pharmaceutical companies
- Competitive remuneration
- Stable job position
- Permanent opportunities for professional development
- Work in one of the most innovative companies with a friendly organizational culture
- Competitive package of benefits
We understand that moving to another country is a serious decision to make and we are here to help you every step on the way. If you are interested in this position, apply by clicking the apply button.
Or if you want to get more information, contact us today. Where will this great work lead you?
If you are a doctor, a dentist, a nurse or a physiotherapist and you have not found an interesting vacancy for you on our website, please call us or simply apply as we have also many other unpublished offers for the medical staff in various parts of the world.
Call us or apply to get more details today!
RMO (Resident Medical Officer)
Do you want to work in the UK, earn 2500GBP/ month while keeping your job in your home country? Look no further! We have a brilliant opportunity for you in elite British hospitals all over the UK.
- Medical Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience at the time of application
- Post-qualification experience should include an absolute minimum of 6 months surgery and 6 months medicine.
- Relevant experience in General Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Medicine, Accident & Emergency.
- Experience gained within Medical Oncology, including the administration of chemotherapy is a distinct advantage.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- ALS and EPLS plus full GMC registration is an advantage
The hospitals that operate 1:1 rotations provide free on-duty accommodation and meals, and internet access is provided to doctors.
Why working with A-Team?
Assistance through the whole application process
Dedicated and experienced consultants
Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
Assistance with professional body registration
We appreciate that moving to another country is a major decision to make and we are there to help you every step of the way. If you are interested in this position, please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details, contact us today.
Where will great work take you?