Do you want to work for UK’s largest dental provider with
– a network of over 350 public and private dental centres
– over 4500 dental professionals?
If your answer is yes, this could be a great chance for you!
Available in one of Europe’s largest network of dental practices, our employment opportunities for European and overseas General Dentists offer high working standards and clinical excellence.
“We believe in our dentists and give them clinical freedom to do the right thing for their patients and a variety of different opportunities to continually develop in their careers. For you, it means being part of a truly empowering environment, without the distractions of worrying about the more administrative tasks. It means you can focus on delivering truly first-class care.”
• valid Diploma/Degree in Dentistry
• minimum one-year postgraduate work experience in Dentistry
• strong English language skills both written and spoken – IELTS ACADEMIC (overall 7) is an advantage
• Eligibility to register with the GDC as soon as possible – existing GDC registration is an advantage
• Good communication skills
We appreciate that moving to another country is a major decision to make and we are here to help you every step of the way.
Working in the United Kingdom means so much more than a job. The UK is the nation that gave us Shakespeare and the Beatles and continues to have a thriving live theater and music scene. There are practical benefits with relocating to the UK as well, including free schooling and the NHS health care system.
We appreciate that moving to another country is a major decision to make and we are there to help you every step of the way. If you are interested in this position, please apply by clicking the apply button. Or if you would like more details, contact us today.
Where will great work take you?
If you meet the required criteria and you wish to discuss more, please complete your application via our online platform or send us your CV at email@example.com